I ❤️ KARTANONKOSKI – Velveteen Plush BlanketSeptember 6, 2023
Whales in the Ocean – Unisex Jersey Short Sleeve TeeSeptember 9, 2023
Login/ Register first to attend the class.Weekly Class Membership
Discover a deeper and more conscious connection with your body, mind, heart, and soul through the Laughter Breathing techniques. This unique approach blends ancient wisdom from yoga, breathwork, chakras, energy work, sound healing, and scientifically supported modern breathing techniques.
To have the best experience with this breathing technique:
- Close Your Eyes: After understanding how the breathing works, it’s best to close your eyes during the practice. This helps you focus inward and enhances your experience.
- Quality Sound: Make sure you have good sound quality, as it can improve your experience.
- Comfortable Position: Practice the breathing in a comfortable, relaxed position. You can sit in a chair with good posture or lie on the floor or a bed. Avoid doing this while standing or driving a car.
- Quiet, Disturbance-Free Setting: Choose a quiet and comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed. This allows you to fully relax and go with the flow of the practice.
- Contraindications: If you have any of these health conditions or concerns – like heart problems, recent surgery, high or low blood pressure, pregnancy, eye issues, epilepsy, asthma, mental health conditions, or any other physical or mental health issue that could affect your participation in the class- it’s essential to consult your doctor. They can advise you on whether it’s safe for you to engage in exercise and breathwork. Your safety and well-being are the top priority.
By following these guidelines, you can have a safe and enjoyable experience with the breathwork class.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.